SEO is always risky, if not done right. The risk will be losing money and even putting your business and website into trouble with Google and rankings. But the reward will be great if done just right.
1. Continous rise in Organic Traffic for months and even years with minimal cost.
2. Keywords will rank and continue to rank on search engines even if SEO campaigns are paused.
3. You will gain backlinks for FREE! This is the best part of SEO. Your website is the potential of gaining hundreds or thousands worth of backlinks monthly. And this is possible if you create helpful and good content regularly.
4. Good ROI for a longer period of time.
5. Gain good reputation online by being high trafficked and high-ranking website on your niche.
By consistently doing Ethical SEO processes and strategies your benefits will surely come faster than your competitors.
However, doing poor SEO will lead you into trouble. Here’s the link to what Poor SEO looks like:
3 Most Common Mistakes that can Lead to Poor SEO Performance